Calendar ScheduleGENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
- The motto of the school is “To Truth Through Love.” This ideal is set before the pupils who are expected to strive towards honesty in thought, word and action; practice, loyalty and sincerity, at all times.
- Pupils are expected to be gentle and courteous to their elders, teachers and companions within as well as outside the school campus. Refinement of manners should distinguish every pupil of this school.
- Students are forbidden to loiter in the school campus, during class hours either to the water-coolers, wash rooms, canteen, library, laboratory or any other place except for a valid reason with the permission of the teacher present in the class, in writing.
- No costly gifts, sweets, cakes or invitations will be distributed, on birthdays or any other occasion; to the class teacher or any other staff member, during school hours.
- No collection of funds/fines/kind may be initiated for any purpose whatso ever without the previous sanction of the Principal.
- The school does not accept responsibility for lost articles, money etc. It is not advisable for students to have money in excess (maximum rupees fifty) so as to inculcate the value for money and economise their need to spend or other expensive valuable items like gold chain, rings, games etc.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the values of the school is sufficient for the dismissal of a pupil.
- The Principal and Headmistress will meet parents / visitors on Monday and Wednesday between 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. only.
- Kindly adhere to these days.
- Parents need to show the Appointment Slip given by the teacher to the watchman to gain entry. Parents/ domestic help/ visitors are not permitted to enter without the Identity Card (provided by the school) during school hours; on the school campus or any part of the school building except the School Office, without the permission of the Principal.
- Individual guidance is usually given to the pupils by the teachers and School Counsellor. If necessary, a pupil is guided to a professional, recommended by the School Counsellor and Principal.
GENERAL DISCIPLINARY RULES
· Hair below shoulder level must be plaited. Fancy haircuts strictly not permitted.
· Hair must be keptoff the face with black cotton bands or clips.
· No costly jewelry/ earrings, only studs or loops (small) will be permitted on the lower lobe of the ears only. Extra earrings on the upper lobe will not be permitted.
· No nose rings, bangles, rings, bracelets, tattoos, sacred threads around the neck or wrists will be permitted.
· Henna or Mehendi on their palms will not be allowed under any circumstance. If found using, the students will be sent home and suspended until it is removed completely.
· Dyeing/colouring/bleaching of hair is not permitted.
· Sleeveless dresses, cosmetics & coloured lenses are not permitted, even on birthdays.
· Nails should be clean & regularly cut/pared.
· Failure to obey the instructions will face disciplinary action.