SCHOOL UNIFORM FOR THE PRIMARY STUDENTS
Students should be neatly dressed in proper school uniform while travelling to & from school or while attending a school function.
Teachers & the School Cabinet will check the students regularly for the following:
- Sashes must be worn in the loops of the school white uniform.
- Regular sized plain while socks should be worn to school. Ankle length socks will not be permitted.
- School shorts should be worn daily to school.
- Shoes (Black & white) must be polished.
- P.T shirts should be tucked neatly into the skirts at all times.
Watches may be worn from std. IV onwards, with black straps or simple steel straps. The dials should not be flashy or fluorescent.Fancy large and colourful watches will be confiscated.
- Spectacles worn by the children should have black frames only.
- During winter, the students should wear navy blue cardigans with the school logo.
- All P.T uniforms Mukesh 9987849736/9619240611
- Std I-IV Kothari 9833839589/22671093 (Sch. Uniform & sweaters)
Kokila 989269654 (socks/shorts)
- Accepting receipts from the tailors is mandatory.
- For extra uniforms during the year contact school office for tokens for the uniforms.