SCHOOL UNIFORM FOR THE SECONDARY STUDENTS
Students should be neatly dressed in proper school uniform while travelling to & from school or while attending a school function.
Teachers & the School Cabinet will check the students regularly for the following:
- Sashes must be worn in the loops of the school white uniform.
- Regular sized plain while socks should be worn to school. Ankle length socks will not be permitted.
- School shorts should be worn daily to school.
- Shoes (Black & white) must be polished.
- P.T shirts should be tucked neatly into the skirts at all times.
- Spectacles worn by the children should have black frames only.
- During winter, the students should wear navy blue cardigans with the school logo.
- Watches may be worn with black straps or simple steel straps. The dials should not be flashy or fluorescent.Fancy large and colourful watches will be confiscated.
School Tailors Timing:12 noon - 1.45 p.m
Accepting receipts from the tailors is mandatory.For extra uniforms during the year,kindly contact the school office for tokens for the uniforms.
- All P.T uniforms Mukesh 9987849736/9619240611
- Sweaters: Kothari 9833839589/22671093
- Socks and shorts Kokila 989269654
- School Uniform Nelson 2372542/23464007 (Tuesday and Friday)